What do Randy Couture (pictured) and Chuck Liddell now have in common? UFC Hall of Famers – check. Former light heavyweight champions – check. Pioneers of mixed martial arts – check. Took their talents to “Dancing with the Stars” after retiring from the violent sport – CHECK!
Thursday’s edition of ABC’s “Good Morning America” revealed the entire cast of the show’s 19th season, and Couture was standing front and center.
“The Natural” will look to prove he’s a natural on the dance floor with partner Karina Smirnoff – not a bad person to be locked in a dance studio with for hours on end.
At 51, Couture is tied as the fourth oldest contest competing in this season. Fashion designer Betsy Johnson takes the top spot at 73.
Liddell was booted after just four weeks on the show’s ninth season back in 2009.
DWTS debuts September 15 on ABC at 8 p.m. ET/PT.
Here is this season’s complete cast:
• Randy Couture, MMA pro, 51 / Karina Smirnoff
• Michael Waltrip, NASCAR driver, 51 / Emma Slater
• Janel Parrish, actress, 25 / Val Chmerkovskiy
• Sadie Robertson, model/reality star, 17 / Mark Ballas
• Antonio Sabato Jr., model/actor, 42 / Cheryl Burke
• Alfonso Ribeiro, actor, 42 / Witney Carson
• Tommy Chong, comedian/musician, 76 / Peta Murgatroyd
• Jonathan Bennett, actor, 33 / Allison Holker
• Lea Thompson, actress, 53 / Artem Chigvintsev
• Tavis Smiley, political commentator, 49 / Sharna Burgess
• Lolo Jones, Olympic track star, 32 / Keo Motsepe
• Bethany Mota, YouTube star, 18 / Derek Hough
• Betsey Johnson, fashion designer, 73 / Tony Dovolani